PADI Bubblemaker Course £89.00
Bubblemaker course offers children an introduction to the thrill of scuba diving. The course begins with a briefing including the effects of pressure, hand signals, safety procedures and familiarisation with the equipment.
We will then enter the water and in the company of a highly qualified divemaster or instructor you will experience your first dive.The course comprises a briefing and few safety drills and the most important ingredient, fun! The PADI Bubblemaker course is open to children of 8 years and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meet your Big Squid PADI instructor
- Complete a Bubblemaker safety review
- Learn how to assemble dive equipment
- Don your equipment in shallow water
- Learn some signals and safety drills
- Take your first breaths from a regulator
- Descend under water
- Experience weightlessness
- Become neutrally buoyant
- Underwater Somersault
- Recover a lost regulator
- Discover What to do if water gets in your mask
- Swim like a fish